Sprint has launched its new product Sprint Drive. It is a small wireless device that plugs in near a car’s steering column, and keeps the drivers connected to their cars and provides real-time information from a smart phone or browser.
Sprint Drive features:
- Real-time vehicle location and monitoring
- Trip history and aggressive driver alerts, such as hard acceleration and braking
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi for in-vehicle productivity and entertainment
- 24×7 roadside assistance
- Vehicle health notification alerts
- Mechanic hotline advice from ASE certified mechanics
Starting Nov. 21 customers are able to get the Sprint Drive device free for a limited time with a 24-month installment plan and qualifying data plan.
Customers have two great service plans to choose from:
- Sprint Drive Unlimited: $25 per month, per line with Unlimited Mobile Hotspot
- Sprint Drive 2GB: $10 per month, per line with 2GB of Mobile Hotspot
It is powered by Sprint 4G LTE – benefits drivers of all ages, including parents, small business owners and those concerned about their vehicle’s performance.
Sprint Drive is powered by HARMAN Ignite, an end-to-end automotive cloud platform that enables connectivity, actionable analytics, and application management through a secure, flexible and scalable platform.