United States-based wireless network operator, T-Mobile recently launched major upgrades to its all-in-one connected car solution, SyncUP DRIVE.
With more features and a refreshed app SyncUP DRIVE will now allow customers to request and track their included Allstate Roadside Assistance in real-time through the app. They can easily see gas prices and nearby stations, and get an improved overview of vehicle diagnostics.
The added new features are:
• Track your roadside assistance in real-time: Request roadside assistance from the new app and track your tow truck in real-time – just like your favorite ride-sharing app but for 24/7 assistance for lockouts, jumps, tire changes and more.
• Be gas-savvy: Save time and money at the pump – the new app displays gas prices and nearby locations.
• Monitor your car’s needs at a glance: New dashboard gives you an overview of your car’s health with color-coded icons to help you prioritize what needs your attention first, whether it’s your gas tank, engine or battery – and gives you other helpful insights.
• Go paperless: Your new virtual glovebox can store a digital copy of your insurance, registration and maintenance records so you’ll have it all at the ready, when you need them.
• Stay better connected: With the recent hardware update, SyncUP DRIVE is 600 MHz capable, giving you better coverage than before in rural areas and structures like parking garages.
According to the company, the customers can access these features all without any extra cost.
Source: Press Release