Garmin International has announced the new RV-IN1501 touchscreen infotainment system.
The product has been designed for motorized recreational vehicles (RVs). The features of the product are as follows:
- An edge-to-edge 15-inch integrated touchscreen display that merges RV specific Garmin navigation and multi-zone audio entertainment powered by FUSION Entertainment, a Garmin brand.
- It also functions as a personalized multi-functional infotainment media hub offering full screen or split screen options for RV specific navigation, audio entertainment, on-board system monitoring, and the power to view four on-vehicle cameras under one centralized easy-to-use display.
- The FUSION PartyBusTM audio distribution network works holistically with the RV-IN1501 to provide customers synced audio source across the entire network. What’s more, customers can conveniently opt for the distribution of multiple audio sources in different areas of the RV at any given time.
- Thanks to Fusion Digital Signal Processing (DSP), audio can be tuned into any section of the RV with premium customization, and optimization capabilities to generate a superior audio reproduction experience for users.
- EmpirBusTM and its digital switching system will allow customers to activate the RV-IN1501’s system automation to fully manage the recreational vehicle along with RV-specific monitoring solutions like battery levels, lighting, slide-outs, temperature, tank monitoring and more.
- Sizeable daylight-readable touchscreen display and a hands-free user interface that offers driver alerts, route warnings, camera networking to view four on-vehicle cameras, and voice call options.
- By downloading the free Fusion-Link app, customers can also gain control of on-board entertainment options directly from the app.
The RV-IN1501 is expected to be available in Q4 2018.