Published: October 21, 2014 | New York
SiriusXM and Maserati NA announced that, for the first time ever, customers purchasing any new GranTurismo, Quattroporte, or Ghibli vehicle, beginning with Model Year 2015, will receive a 3-month subscription to the SiriusXM All Access package.
The SiriusXM All Access package gives Maserati customers access to commercial-free music, plus premier sports talk and live events, comedy, news, exclusive talk and entertainment, plus access to SiriusXM Internet Radio on smartphones and other connected devices as well as online at siriusxm.com. Maserati will also give customers purchasing any Model Year 2015 Quattroporte and Ghibli a four-year subscription to SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link.
Maserati drivers and passengers using SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link will have access via satellite to a suite of services with features that include:
- Traffic Data: SiriusXM delivers detailed information on traffic speed, accidents, construction, road closures and more to bypass congested areas.National weather information: Receive coast-to-coast weather data including current conditions, five-day forecasts and weather maps.
- Accidents, construction and road closures: Receive traffic alerts, including information on accidents, disabled vehicles, construction and road closures.
- Alternate route guidance and mapping: In-vehicle navigation system and detailed traffic data allow drivers to choose alternate routes and receive updated directions to avoid congested roads.
- Fuel prices: Get detailed information on fuel prices and the ability to sort by lowest price, fuel type, distance or brand name.
- Sports scores: Get in-game and final scores, as well as weekly game schedules, for world-class professional sports and college programs.
- Movie listings: Access detailed local movie theater listings including start times and ratings.
“SiriusXM brings an unparalleled selection of programming and useful data services that match the high-quality features available on the 2015Maserati product line which are on par with Maserati’s tradition of excellence and best in-class manufacturing.
–Peter Grady, CEO & President, Maserati NA
Source: Sirius XM