Published: November 17, 2014 | Melbourne, Australia
Connexion Media will see its miRoamer radio and music service app featured by Samsung at their Developer Conference in San Francisco this week. This app has already been selected by General Motors and Continental to be incorporated in their respective connected car service suite.
The three day conference will include a stand dedicated to MirrorLink with Samsung demonstrating the miRoamer app to attendees on the MirrorLink system. Samsung is a strong supporter of MirrorLink and has already enabled it in the Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge devices.
Samsung will showcase the miRoamer app in both their mobile devices as well as car stereo head units.
The Samsung Developer Conference over 11-13 November involves approximately 3,000 participants. It comprises a number of workshops, keynotes, technical and marketing sessions led by internationally renowned technology experts and engineers.
The miRoamer radio and music service app aggregates global content providers including other aggregators, global AM/FM radio services, a platinum service featuring additional options such as genre-based content and virtual storage of music.
- Implement your own brand into the entire interface including the web portal.
- Select your own content (or choose the default of over 35,000 stations and podcasts)
- Recognises each user individually, opening up a world of customised advertising opportunities
- Add premium and paid content
- Give your customers a web portal to customise their listening experience (unlimited users can register)
- No need for firmware updates
miRoamer’s digital media universe has over 35,000 stations and podcasts. miRoamer gives you the flexibility to structure the content for your market as you see fit or allows your customers to arrange their own listening experience through our easy to use web portal.