Published: August 6, 2015 | California, United States
Tunedeck for Spotify reinvents the experience of music on the road. It comes with a very simple, yet comprehensive interface, optimized for in-car use. With Tunedeck for Spotify iOS app, users can login with their Spotify Premium account and seamlessly browse and control Spotify music in the car. Tunedeck leverages the vast Spotify music library featuring an interface that has been designed with drivers in mind in order to minimise distracted driving.
- Smart search in the vast Spotify™ music library
- Search results presented in swipeable cards
- Start radio by Genre, Artist or Track
- Like tracks to add them to the Tunedeck playlist
- Portrait/Landscape orientation support
Eyes-free touch gestures
- Alter the volume by sliding two fingers up/down anywhere on the screen
- Tap with two fingers to start/pause music
- Swipe left to skip track
Tunedeck for Spotify will be available on August 6, 2015 for free worldwide. It will be published on the Apple App Store for any iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 8 or greater. An iPad specific update is in the works while an Android version is imminent.