The “EV Charging Infrastructure in Europe and North America – 2nd Edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study investigates the electric vehicle charging infrastructure market in Europe and North America. The total installed base of dedicated charging points in Europe is forecasted to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33 percent from 2.3 million in 2020 to 9.7 million by 2025.
In North America, the report estimates that the total installed base of dedicated charging points will increase from 0.9 million in 2020 to reach 2.6 million in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 25 percent. These numbers include both private and public charging points. About 887,000 of these charging points in the two regions were monitored via cellular connections in 2020. Get up to date with the latest information about vendors, charge point operators, products and markets.
Highlights from the report:
- Insights from 30 executive interviews with market leading companies.
- New data on EV charging infrastructure in Europe and North America.
- Comprehensive description of the EV charging value chain and key applications.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Profiles of 54 companies offering EV charging hardware and software.
- Profiles of 27 charge point operators (CPOs).
- Market forecasts lasting until 2025.
The number of connected EV charging points in Europe and North America reached an estimated 1.6 million units in 2020. Europe represents the largest share comprising around 1.3 million of these charging points, corresponding to a connectivity penetration rate of 53 percent. In North America, about 0.3 million of the total number of charging points were connected, equivalent to a connectivity penetration rate of 40 percent. Growing at a compound annual growth rate of 38 percent, the number of connected charging points in the two regions is expected to reach 7.9 million in 2025.
This report answers the following questions
- What is the current state and size of the EV charging market?
- What are the current trends on this market?
- Which are the leading providers of hardware and software solutions?
- What equipment and service offerings are available from the different vendors?
- Which are the leading charge point operators in Europe and North America?
- What are the key drivers behind the adoption of EV chargers?
- What impact will technology advancements have on the market?
- How will the EV charging industry evolve in the next 5 years?
Key Topics Covered:
1 EV charging in Europe and North America
2 Charging technologies and standards
3 Charge point operators
3.1.2 BP Pulse
3.1.3 Bouygues Energies and Services (Bouygues Construction)
3.1.4 CEZ Group
3.1.6 Eneco eMobility
3.1.7 Enel X (Enel Group)
3.1.8 ESB Group
3.1.11 Iberdrola Group
3.1.12 Innogy eMobility Solutions (E.ON Group)
3.1.15 Izivia (EDF)
3.1.16 Mer (Statkraft)
3.1.17 NewMotion (Shell Group)
3.1.20 Vattenfall Group
3.2 North America
3.2.1 Blink Charging
3.2.2 Electrify America
3.2.3 Electrify Canada
3.2.7 Volta Charging
4 Hardware and software providers
4.1.8 Compleo Charging Solutions
4.1.10 DBT Group
4.1.18 EVBox (ENGIE)
4.1.24 Green Motion (Eaton)
4.1.27 IES Synergy
4.1.30 Last Mile Solutions
4.1.31 Mennekes Group
4.1.32 Pod Point (EDF)
4.1.33 Rolec Services
4.1.34 Schneider Electric
4.2 North America
4.2.1 AddEnergie (FLO)
4.2.2 BTCPower (Innogy)
4.2.5 Delta Electronics
4.2.6 EV Connect
4.2.7 EvoCharge (Phillips & Temro)
4.2.9 Greenlots (Shell Group)
5 Market analysis and trends
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jc8eaw