Ambarella, Inc. announced that Great Wall Motors (GWM) has launched a camera-based in-cabin sensing system based on the Ambarella CV25AQ CVflow® AI vision processor. The system is integral to the new WEY Mocha flagship SUV, which was launched during Auto Shanghai 2021 as the first model from GWM’s “Coffee Intelligence” driving platform.
The CV25AQ-based system can support a variety of simultaneous, multi-camera channel combinations for recording and/or in-cabin sensing, with the entire system meeting Euro NCAP 2025 standards. Additionally, it performs reliable visual processing under complex lighting conditions and plays an important role in GWM’s Intelligent Drive process.
Key features of Ambarella’s CV25AQ CVflow AI vision processor include:·
- Advanced AI vision chip architecture with low power consumption and high performance.
- Unique CVflow AI engine efficiently accelerates various neural network algorithms.
- High-performance, high-quality image signal processing (ISP).
- Supports the recording of multiple high-quality video feeds.
- Automotive Ethernet AVB protocol support and TC8 certification.
- Chip-level security mechanisms and support for secure system implementations to ensure network security
- Automotive qualified (AEC-Q100 Grade 2)