Porsche has teamed up with Apple Music to fully integrated music streaming experience inside Porsche Taycan, a fully electric Porsche vehicle launching in September. Drivers can enjoy the following features and benefits in the Taycan due to the unique collaboration between Porsche and Apple Music:
• Porsche Voice Assistant: Use custom Porsche voice control to request songs, albums, playlists, or radio stations on Apple Music.
• Discover on Broadcast Radio, Listen on Apple Music: Create your own custom station on Apple Music from any song you find while listening to broadcast radio.
• Exclusive Playlists: Listen to curated playlists from Porsche, only on Apple Music.
• In-Car Streaming Data: Complimentary in-car internet data for three years with external antenna and roaming package.
• Up to Six Months Included: New and existing Porsche owners get up to six months free of Apple Music.
From the touchscreen display in the Porsche Advanced Cockpit, Apple Music subscribers can stream over 50 million songs ad-free, thousands of curated playlists, and the Beats 1 global livestream with three-year complimentary in-car internet data. According to the company this is the first-ever full integration of Apple Music in any vehicle.
Source: Press Release