Published: June 26, 2014 | India
Blaupunkt has launched Las Vegas 530, an all-new double din car infotainment system in India. This new multimedia system comes with a 6.2-inches digital TFT screen display and a built-in Bluetooth for hands free calling, phone book download and audio streaming.
Las Vegas 530 gets a 10-band parametric equaliser and 4-channel pre-amplifier which helps in providing a clear sound which is free from disturbances to enhance the listening experience of music aficionados while driving. This new multimedia system supports radio along with data carriers such as DVD, VCD, CD, Front USB and a micro SDHC.
The Las Vegas 530 is meant for drivers who prefer audio related features over the navigation system. Las Vegas 530 double din multimedia system is priced at Rs 23,990.
“The simple functions clubbed with German engineering ensure that the Las Vegas 530 provides customers with a great sound experience filled with optimal clarity and rich bass beats. We are confident it will be well received.” – Preeti Bakshi, Head, Marketing, Blaupunkt India
Main highlights of Blaupunkt LAS VEGAS 530 include:
6.2? digital TFT with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
High-end tuner FM (RDS), AM Tuner
The system’s radio allows clear reception even when the users are on an exploration trip through the back roads.
Plays songs and videos from all sorts of digital storage. CD’s, Mobile phones, SD cards, Pen drive.
Video playback formats- AVI, MP4, MPEG, MPG, Xvid
Audio formats – MP3, WMA
The screen will display pictures from the phone’s storage devices. Co-passengers can scroll and enjoy the stored moments.
- Supported version- Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR
- Supported profiles- HFP, PBAP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Audio streaming
- Pairing (number of devices)-5
- Pairing code- 1234 (default, changeable)
- Hands-free calling- via micro + radio speakers
- Microphone- 2 (built-in + external rear micro)
- Key functions- accept / hang up / reject call
- Phone book access- (up to 2,000 entries by phone)
- History call lists- (missed, dialled, received calls)
- 2nd call handling- (call wait / call hold)