Published: October 10, 2014 | Paris Motor Show
XBrain launched its voice-based assistant technology for automakers, OEM and insurance companies at the Paris Motor Show. Through this technology, XBrain is able to deliver human-like interactions through natural language. The intended use is to control the phone, navigation, email, news, weather, music and diagnostics with servicing and repair booking.
Optimized for hands-free use, the solution is fully connected to a cloud-based platform.
The strengths of XBrain solution:
- State of the art natural language understanding
- Vocal HMIs
- Hybrid structure (onboard and offboard) giving access to local services when disconnected
- Suggested maintenance and scheduled operations with the brand dealership
- In-car proactive and smart services
- Access to the car’s information from personal devices (phone, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Links with other connected objects
- Fast and easy to implement and deploy
A video from XBrain shows its voice-based assistant technology used in the car: