EasyMile has launched its new EZ10 electric driverless shuttle that can operate without an on-board attendant.
This latest generation of the EZ10 aims to enable transport operators to fully unlock the potential of last mile mobility in low-density areas or on large private sites – such as factories or airports – where cars tend to dominate the choice of transport and the cost of providing transport is high.
Some of its highlights are:
• Equipped with a brand new safety architecture to allow operation without a on-board attendant
• Redesigned and optimised sensor set to provide even wider vision
Enhanced passenger experience with new cushioned seats, seat belts and ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant wheelchair anchor points for better comfort and safety.
• EZ10 shuttle can carry up to 15 people.
• Itis fully electric and contributes to both improving air quality and reducing noise pollution.
• The shuttle’s sensor set has been redesigned and optimised for an even more accurate vision even in challenging weather conditions.
EasyMile develops software to automate transportation, revolutionizing passenger and goods transportation. It has already deployed 230 driverless projects with more than 380,000 people transported over 600,000 km. Clients include the world’s largest transport operators, city authorities, airports, corporations, business parks, and universities.
Source: Press Release