CASE Construction Equipment has released the next generation of its SiteWatch telematics platform with an updated design, more intuitive navigation, and new overview sections that highlight critical information without requiring the user to search broadly for the data.
SiteWatch complies with the Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP) 2.0 telematics standard, assuring that the solution is well-suited with mixed fleets.
SiteWatch helps fleets of all sizes work more efficiently in different ways, including:
- Simplified fleet management
- Understanding equipment utilization
- Analyzing workload and productivity
- Real-time alerts/alarms
- Partner with dealer on preventive maintenance
- Improved billing and estimating
- Improve record-keeping and analysis
- Locate equipment
- Prevent unauthorized use
- Equipment security
These are the ways that the new SiteWatch telematics platform from CASE helps improve the equipment operations.