Telematics Wire Pvt Ltd endeavours that the paid subscribers/customers of various products of Telematics Wire viz magazine, conferences, seminars, etc. are not put to any loss due to any technical errors in payment process.
All payments to Telematics Wire Pvt Ltd are preferably to be made on its website through payment gateways. Circumstances in which refund to customer is admissible as a policy are as under:
- Debiting of Customer’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error multiple times.
- Excess amount debited in a single transaction due to technical/manual error. We will refund such excess amount less charges levied by Payment Gateway.
- If Customer’s Card/Bank Account is debited the required amount but the registration for service/product is unsuccessful. However, in such cases, Customer can send an email intimation to Telematics Wire (email@example.com) giving supporting document to get the registration done manually by our staff. Customer may opt to seek refund by giving the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments. Payment gateway charges or any other government levies shall be deductible from the amount paid before refund.
- The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded through electronic mode. Generally, it takes any time upto 2-3 weeks for the money to show in your bank account depending on bank’s policy.
- Company shall not be responsible or liable for any damages for not complying with any instructions associated with the payment under following circumstances:
- If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed or the remitter’s account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
- If your Bank or the NCC (National Clearing Code) refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Company including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown etc.
- In case the payment is not effected for any reason whatsoever, the due intimation will be sent by email to the concerned party.
- Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may not provide any of its services/products to a customer despite having received payments. In such cases the payment will be refunded to the concerned party excluding payment gateway charges.
- Any or all disputes will be settled in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 on an individual basis but no consolidation of other disputes would be admissible in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.