- All-electric I-PACE performance SUV: now featuring a new infotainment system, three-phase AC home charging and even more driver-focused technology
- Pivi Pro infotainment system: as quick and easy to use as your smartphone, with self-learning navigation that can show you where the nearest available charge station is, how much it will cost and how long it will take to charge
- Faster home charging: 11kW (AC) domestic wall box can add 53km/33miles of range (WLTP) per hour for customers with three-phase supplies
- Outstanding performance and range: Acceleration from 0-60mph in just 4.5 (0-100km/h 4.8 seconds) seconds and up to 470km / 292 miles (WLTP)
- Greater connectivity: Dual-modem embedded SIM with 4G data plan, wireless device charging, embedded Spotify, and Bluetooth for two phones at the same time
- Driver Assistance technology: A new 3D surround camera and ClearSight rear-view digital mirror deliver unimpeded visibility
- Occupant wellbeing enhanced: Cabin air ionisation with PM2.5 filtration captures ultrafine particles and allergens. The I-PACE can filter cabin air while on charge before a journey
- More distinctive design: Atlas Chrome finish to grille pins as standard, enhanced paint palette and introduction of a 19-inch wheel
- New Bright Pack option: accentuates I-PACE’s World Car of the Year award-winning design
- Enhanced software-over-the-air capability: Systems including infotainment, battery management and charging can be updated remotely and enable the I-PACE to continuously improve over time
- Available to order now at jaguar.com and priced from £65,195 in the UK
Since its debut the I-PACE has won more than 80 global awards, including 2019 World Car of the Year, World Car Design of the Year and World Green Car, reinforcing its status as the Jaguar which tore up the rule book to become the first and best electric car of its kind.
With two Jaguar-designed electric motors at each axle, producing exceptional combined performance of 400PS and 696Nm, aluminium construction and a low centre of gravity, the I-PACE offers an unrivalled balance of all-wheel drive performance, refinement, luxury and agility – together with outstanding real-world range and day-to-day usability.
I-PACE: at a glance
The Jaguar I-PACE now delivers even more technology to make living the electric life simpler and more rewarding than ever. This is the first Jaguar to feature the new Pivi Pro infotainment system. As intuitive to use as a smartphone, Pivi Pro is fast and responsive with enhanced EV navigation that can show you if nearby charging stations are available or in use, what they cost, and how long it will take to charge (market-dependent).
I-PACE now comes with an 11kW on-board charger as standard, enabling customers with access to three-phase electricity supplies to enjoy significantly faster charging: when connected to an 11kW wall box 53km/33 miles* of range (WLTP) per hour can be achieved, while a full charge from empty now takes only 8.6 hours – ideal for overnight charging at home. Customers in single-phase markets using 7kW wallboxes also benefit from competitive charging capability – up to 35km/22 miles of charge per hour, with a full charge taking 12.75 hours. When charging ‘on the go’, a 50kW charger will add up to 63km/39 miles in 15 minutes, whilst a 100kW charger will add up to 127km/78 miles over the same period.
With a focus on air quality, occupant well-being is prioritised, with cabin air ionisation now featuring PM2.5 filtration to capture ultrafine airborne particles and allergens. The I-PACE can even filter its cabin air before a journey begins.
The exterior design is enhanced with a new Atlas Grey grille tip finish and customers benefit from an enhanced paint palette, new range of wheels, and a luxurious new Bright Pack option, available on all models in the I-PACE range.
when we developed the I-PACE we wanted it to be the world’s most desirable electric vehicle and to show what happens when Jaguar goes electric. I think we’ve achieved those ambitious goals, and now we’ve made it even better with a new infotainment system, three-phase charging and technology that benefits driver and passengers alike. We’ve also subtly enhanced the design with an Atlas Grey finish to the grille mesh and with the new Bright Pack option. I-PACE was the first premium all-electric performance SUV: every change we’ve made ensures that it’s still the benchmark in its class.ALAN VOLKAERTS, VEHICLE LINE DIRECTOR
I-PACE: in detail
Smarter, faster and better connected:
The new Pivi Pro infotainment system is a highlight of the I-PACE’s spacious, luxurious interior. The 12.3-inch high-definition virtual instrument cluster, 10-inch and 5-inch upper and lower touchscreens** and multi-function, haptic rotary controllers are matched to crisp, clean, contemporary graphics for an engaging, intuitive user experience.
Inspired by smartphones, Pivi Pro is easy to use, while its powerful processor and ‘fast start-up’ ensures the system is ready to go by the time you’re in the driving seat. Supported by a built-in back-up battery, navigation initialisation takes just a few seconds.
The new and intuitive flat menu structure makes navigating the system easy with the features and functions you use regularly accessible via the home screen with just a click. The redesigned navigation system reduces the number of steps required to set a destination by half and customers are now able to pan and zoom in and out of the map with a pinch of the fingers, just as with a smartphone.
The 12.3-inch HD instrument cluster now features completely revised graphics to give an even clearer indication of battery state of charge, while changes to the predictive range calculation algorithm will deliver a more accurate and consistent estimate of vehicle range, while being more reflective of an individual’s driving style.
I-PACE is now available with an optional wireless device charging pad beneath the ‘floating’ centre console. Wireless charging also includes signal boosting, ensuring the phone’s signal remains stronger for longer.A Smartphone Pack with Apple CarPlay® is standard, as is Bluetooth technology which can pair two phones simultaneously ensuring you’ll always be connected. The Smartphone Pack also includes Android Auto™ and Baidu CarLife, depending on market applicability, as standard.
Customers need no longer be concerned about data usage or buying a SIM, as the I-PACE comes with a dual modem embedded SIM (eSIM) and complimentary 4G data plan which enables unlimited music streaming via Spotify, Deezer or Tunin and map, weather, calendar and traffic updates simultaneously***.
The new Pivi Pro infotainment system will help to get you where you want to go in less time and with less effort. The navigation uses self-learning algorithms to optimise routing, voice guidance even knows to remain quiet when you’re travelling through areas you know, and maps will always be up to date thanks to software-over-the-air (SOTA) functionality.
Simplifying the process still further is Pivi Pro’s ability to automatically add charging stations to your route, if needed. The system will select the optimum chargers to minimise total journey time. On long drives, Pivi Pro can also show you the predicted charge level on arrival at each waypoint****.
The Pivi Pro infotainment system makes it easy to use public charging networks. As well as showing where charging stations are it can also tell you if they’re available, what they cost to use, and an estimate of charging time. We know that most customers charge their I-PACE at home but we wanted to make charging on the go just as simple – and our new infotainment system makes that possible.STEPHEN BOULTER, VEHICLE ENGINEERING MANAGER, JAGUAR I-PACE
Driver assistance and wellbeing:
The I-PACE has been designed to keep you and your family safe, and was awarded the maximum five-star EuroNCAP rating.
State-of-the-art digital technology further assists drivers and road users. Visibility is significantly enhanced with a new 3D Surround Camera that provides a 360-degree digital plan view of the surrounding area and potential hazards, visible through the central touchscreen.
Inside the cabin, the ClearSight rear view mirror improves vision and convenience by ensuring the driver always has an unobstructed view of the road behind, even with three people in the rear seat or with the 656-litre luggage compartment loaded up to the roof.
ClearSight uses a wide-angle, rear-facing camera linked to a high-resolution screen within the frameless glass mirror. A small toggle switch on the mirror allows the driver to switch seamlessly between the view from the standard mirror and the camera feed.
Neatly integrated within the roof-mounted antenna module, the high-definition camera works in all conditions, including low ambient light, while a protective lip and hydrophobic coating help to repel water and ensure the camera lens remains as clean as possible.
All occupants benefit from the enhanced climate control system, which delivers smart, energy-efficient heating or cooling of up to four zones independently. Cabin air ionisation designed to remove allergens, also features a filtration system which captures ultrafine particles – including PM2.5 particulates – to improve occupant health and wellbeing.One important benefit to the new filtration system is that, when charging, customers can use the I-PACE’s pre-conditioning system (which optimises battery temperature) to also purge the cabin of allergens and ultrafine particles before beginning a journey.
Enhanced customer choice:
Complementing the new Atlas Grey grille tip finish is the luxurious new Bright Pack option, available on all models in the I-PACE range. The Bright Pack accentuates I-PACE’s breath-taking design with a Noble Chrome grille surround, Atlas Grey door mirror caps, Satin Chrome window surrounds and Atlas Grey for the rear diffuser. The contemporary Black Pack option is enhanced with the application of the gloss black finish to the rear badges.
A refreshed paint palette now features colours such as Caldera Red, Portofino Blue and Eiger Grey. There’s also a wider choice of wheels, with a new 19-inch design being offered for the first time on I-PACE, and replacing 18-inch wheels as standard equipment on S models in select markets.
Inside, customers can now benefit from the option of an enhanced Meridian 3D Surround Sound System with TrifieldTM technology. The system features two additional speakers in the cabin headliner, meaning the 16 speakers and one subwoofer arrangement delivers an exceptional experience for all occupants.
Going electric made easy:
The Jaguar I-PACE has been designed to ensure every step of the customer journey delivers peace of mind and makes owning an electric car as easy as possible.
- With a range of up to 470km / 292 miles (WLTP) from its 90kWh battery, customers with an average daily commute would only need to charge their I-PACE once a week.
- I-PACE is offered with an 8 year or 100,000 miles / 160,000KM battery warranty.
- A range calculation tool on jaguar.com makes it easy to see how factors such as vehicle speed, ambient temperature, and climate control settings can influence the real-world range you could expect to achieve.
- Jaguar has developed the iGuide app making it simple to find and understand the key features and controls of your Jaguar I‑PACE. It also doubles as your mobile owner’s manual, ensuring the answer to any question about charging is at your fingertips.
- For queries ‘on the go’ I-PACE customers can also get help 24/7 from the I-Assistance service – at the touch of a button, they’ll be connected directly to an expert to answer any queries about the vehicle.
- Jaguar Partners with home-charging providers all over the world, making charging your car as easy as charging your phone.
- Every home charging point from Jaguar’s recommended partners comes smartly enabled, meaning you can conveniently activate and deactivate you charging progress straight from your smartphone.
- When charging in public places the I-PACE’s charging cable locks into place as soon as the car is locked, and cannot be disconnected until the vehicle is unlocked, giving you the freedom to go about your day while the vehicle charges up.
- The Jaguar I-PACE has an Eco Mode which helps preserve range by reducing energy depletion and encouraging a more efficient driving style. It also makes subtle changes to cabin temperature, air recirculation, and to a number of the car’s other features. You can override these changes by the normal operation of each feature or via the menu settings.
- The I-PACE is equipped with Software over the Air (SOTA) functionality. This means Systems including infotainment, battery management, and charging can be updated remotely and enable the I-PACE to continuously improve over time.