Verizon Connect has launched a driver-facing dashcam, an extension of its Integrated Video for Reveal solution. The new driver-facing dashcam captures the in-cab driver perspective to help promote safety, mitigate risk and improve driver behavior.
The driver-facing dashcam provides a single, integrated platform inclusive of telematics, dual video and artificial intelligence (AI) enhanced with machine learning to help businesses improve driver behavior and better understand details of specific driving events.
- In-cab footage: See driver video in the Reveal event log alongside road-facing footage.
- Platform integration: Quickly and easily access the full Integrated Video solution from the Reveal platform.
- Video download: Download driver-facing footage as an .mp4 file to share with insurers and coach drivers.
- Video-on-Demand: Request 40-second footage from road and driver-facing cameras to better defend against false claims.
- Near real-time notifications: Receive notifications within minutes of harsh driving events on desktop and mobile devices.