From a major economic crisis in 1991, India evolved to become the fastest-growing major economy in recent years. While Frost & Sullivan estimates an 8.8% contraction of its GDP for 2020-21, there are strong signs of rebound with a 10.5% expansion anticipated in 2021-22. India is predicted to achieve pre-pandemic GDP levels before key advanced economies in 2021, driven by factors such as a decline in COVID-19 case count, which should spur consumer and business confidence, and central bank liquidity measures.
Frost & Sullivan is organizing a webinar “India in 2025: Key Industries and Investment Growth Opportunities,” on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021, at 4:30 PM (IST), with experts Sarwant Singh, Benoy CS, Kaushik Madhavan, Amol Kotwal, Sowmya Rajagopalan and Mukund Devnani. They will be joined by industry stalwarts Anil Srivastava, Principal Consultant & Mission Director at NITI Aayog, and Mudit Agarwal, Corporate Strategy & Business Development VP at Aditya Birla Group, to discuss key economic trends impacting India by 2025, the fastest-growing segments, boldest development themes, and investment options across industries.
This webinar will provide a window to the future and insights on:
- Indian economic development trajectory to 2025
- Top investment opportunities and fastest-growing sectors by 2025
- How digitization and adoption of emerging technologies across businesses are propelling India’s growth
- Factors that are fueling the rapid expansion of the chemicals sector
- The future of healthcare in India
- Trends and innovations driving the food and nutrition sector
- Expansion of smart manufacturing and job creation in the country
- The rapidly transforming Indian mobility sector, including automotive, supply chain, and logistics
- The major industry developments in the Indian defense sector