LeddarTech® announces its first publicly available sensor dataset for advanced driver assistance and autonomous driving research and development called the Leddar™ PixSet. This dataset is include full-waveform data from LeddarTech’s Leddar™ Pixell, a 3D solid-state flash LiDAR sensor.
The Leddar PixSet provides information from a wide variety of situations, creating real-world data for advanced driver assistance and autonomous driving.
Dataset key features:
- Data from an autonomous vehicle’s comprehensive sensor suite
- Includes full-waveform data from 3D solid-state flash LiDARs
- 29k frames in 97 sequences, with more than 1.3M 3D boxes annotated
- Various environments, weather conditions, and times of day
- Open-source API and dataset viewer
The Leddar PixSet was developed with the collaboration of Silicon Valley-based Deepen AI, which provided comprehensive object annotations. These new datasets provide an opportunity for 3D computer vision to go beyond LiDAR point clouds with a full-waveform LiDAR dataset.