Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) recently showcased its all-new range of BharatBenz vehicles compliant with BSVI.
The other features of the new generation of CVs, offered by the company are:
- ‘ProfitTechnology+’, a package of technologies and features ensuring industry-leading fuel efficiency, safety, comfort and reliability.
- Proserv, customer service digital platform: The Proserv application is enabled with 65+ features including advance booking, parts ordering, renewal of contracts, extended warranty, insurance, fleet maintenance, 24×7 RSA and integration with all types of online payment options bringing everything for the customer at their fingertips.
- Telematics solutions ‘Truckonnect’ and ‘Bus Connect’: These connectivity-enhancing services allow operators to track and analyse their vehicles in real time. The benefits of this include improved fleet and fuel management, reduced running costs, increased utilization of assets and improved driver performance.
- Bus Connect will cater to both passengers and operators. Passengers will be able to select routes, get tracking alerts, access onboard entertainment and also earn reward miles. Operators will get fleet summaries and dashboards with reports that will improve fleet administration.
- Soft cruise control: It helps drivers maintain a constant speed and thereby improves fuel efficiency. The instrument cluster will also have a gear-shift advisory, bringing more awareness to driving in the right gear.
- ‘ETec’ Future-ready electrical and electronic architecture: It offers an advanced human interface, easy fault detection, chassis-body CAN interface, and next generation electronics.
- The BharatBenz trucks and buses will be powered by the OM926 engine and 4D34i. The key differentiator in technology will be the after treatment systems used in the vehicles.
The new product portfolio is now available for pre-bookings and will be introduced depending on the fuel availability in each region. DICV has already begun receiving orders from customers. is now available for pre-bookings and will be introduced depending on the fuel availability in each region. DICV has already begun receiving orders from customers.