According to Technavio, in its recently release report, the autonomous bus market is poised to grow by 2364 units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 32% during the forecast period. The report offers analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. AB Volvo, Continental AG, Daimler AG, Easymile SAS, Navya SA, Robert Bosch GmbH, Toyota Motor Corp., Volkswagen AG, Xiamen King Long United Automotive Industry Co. Ltd., and Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Ltd, are some of the major market participants. Although the growing developments in autonomous vehicle corridors will offer immense growth opportunities, reliability and safety concerns over autonomous driving will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Growing developments in autonomous vehicle corridors has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, reliability and safety concerns over autonomous driving might hamper the market growth.
Autonomous Bus Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Autonomous Bus Market is segmented as below:
- Fully Autonomous
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
Autonomous Bus Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our autonomous bus market report covers the following areas:
- Autonomous Bus Market Size
- Autonomous Bus Market Trends
- Autonomous Bus Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies vehicle-to-cloud OTA solutions for autonomous vehicles as one of the prime reasons driving the autonomous bus market growth during the next few years.
Autonomous Bus Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the autonomous bus market, including some of the vendors such as AB Volvo, Continental AG, Daimler AG, Easymile SAS, Navya SA, Robert Bosch GmbH, Toyota Motor Corp., Volkswagen AG, Xiamen King Long United Automotive Industry Co. Ltd., and Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the autonomous bus market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Autonomous Bus Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist autonomous bus market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the autonomous bus market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the autonomous bus market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of autonomous bus market vendors